I want to thank PlayLegit from Play Legit: Legitimate Gaming for nominating me for the Real Neat Awards. I really appreciate receiving this award. Without further ado, let’s begin this award blog!
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo in your Blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
- Ask the bloggers 7 new questions
My 7 answers to these 7 questions:
1. What was the best anime movie you’ve seen so far?
I would say Sword Art Online for the best because of the use of video games. Dragon Ball Z because it is a classic action-adventure comedy. The Clannad anime because this was only anime (besides Pokemon) to make me cry like a waterfall.
2. What is the most overrated TV series?
Personally I feel that Attack on Titan is overrated.
3. What are your hobbies outside of gaming?
I like listening to music and reading manga. Sometimes I like to watch movies.
4. Who is your favorite celebrity?
This is kinda tricky because I don’t have favorite. I like Mike Myers, Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, and Tom Hanks.
5. If you could bring back a franchise of any kind, what would it be?
It would Jack and Daxter, and Wario World, Viewtiful Joe.
6. The Best Superhero or Villain is?
The best superhero would Spider-Man from the Marvel comics. Venom is my favorite bad guy.
7. Where do you see gaming 10 years from now?
I am hoping video games will go back to a time where things would be much simpler. Free updates without paying for dlc content and players going back to a split-screen local gaming experience.
My 7 Questions:
1. What is your favorite cartoon?
2. What type of music do you like?
3. If you can go anywhere in the world, where would you go (real world that is)?
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
5. When not blogging, what are your hobbies?
6. If you had super powers, what would your powers be?
7. What are your dreams or goals in life?