I want to thank Marvelously Mismatched for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I appreciate accepting this and I would consider visiting her site. Now let’s get the show on the road!!!
1. What is your greatest strength and weakness?
My strength would be that I am concern about others, I put people ahead of myself. My weakness is that I am stubborn, once my mind is stuck on something it is difficult to change it.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else who would you be, and what would you do?
I would like to be Ryan Reynolds and dressed up Deadpool. It would be funny walking around in a red suit and acting random around people.
3. Do you do a crazy dance when no one is looking?
Well… I just move my hips and legs but I don’t know that is dancing hahaha.
4. What’s your favorite day of the year?
I am assuming you are talking about holiday, my favorite holiday would be Christmas. If you are talking about a typical day, I would pick Monday and Saturday because I have a subscription to Weekly Shonen Jump and I get a new issue every Monday. Saturdays too because I watch anime from Toonami.
5. Something you secretly enjoy?
I listen to Disney songs. From the Lion King to Aladdin to other classics. Sometimes I listen to modern songs from Disney like Big Hero 6 and Wreck-It Ralph.
6. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
First thing I would do is donate to my church, and then spend on video games and anime stuff.
7. Shark diving, bungee jumping, or sky diving?
If I have to choose one, I would pick bungee jumping.
8. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
I always wanted to try to be a leader of a group or project but I doesn’t happen because I don’t have the leadership qualities or traits.
9. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
I would like to go back in time to the birth of Jesus Christ.
10. What’s your favorite food?
My favorite food is Pizza.
11. What’s one thing no one knows about you?
Before I watched the anime Clannad, I thought the series was going to be boring. I told myself I was going to just watch only 1 episode and leave. Next moment I was already up to episode 9. Later on I finished After Story and the movie.
After finishing Clannad:
11 random facts
- If I ever cosplay an anime character, I would like to dress up as Ichigo Kurosaki or Kakashi Hatake
- I am probably one of the few people who like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 movie.
- If I want to watch free anime online without a subscription, I use YouTube or Neon Alley.
- IN Naruto, I prefer Naruhina. I am not a fan of Narusaku.
- I was born in the 90s.
- One of my favorite cartoons up to this day is Ed, Edd’ Eddy.
7. I still haven’t played Final Fantasy VII.
8. I like the prequels to Star Wars.
9. Spiders don’t scare that much, but lizards creep me out.
10. Most people can read my face like a book, I can’t hide secrets that well.
11. When it comes to riddles, I enjoy making them.
- When not blogging, what do you do online?
- What is the best movie you seen so far?
- What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
- Can you remember moment your life when someone made compliment to your blog site? If so, how did feel?
- Do you have a favorite quote that helps you life?
- What computer do you prefer, Apple or Microsoft?
- What is favorite color?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite genre when reading books?
- If you were in a superhero movie, would you like be the hero or the villain?
- If you met a genie and he was going to give you threes wishes, what would your wishes be?