I am so sorry that I didn’t do this last month, but this time, I want to do this and make it up. I got nominated by Mistress of Yaoi for the Unique Blogger Award. Here is the rules:
1 – Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
#2 – Answer the questions.
#3 – In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
#4 – Ask them 3 questions.
These are her questions:
- Well I am the Mistress of Yaoi so I have to start here, what introduced you to the world of boys love and Yaoi?
Well I don’t know how or when did I first heard about Yaoi but I think I heard a friend of mine talking of an anime called Junjo Romantica. I didn’t watch it but I heard my friend told me about it and I thought it was weird. (I am not a big of Yaoi lol)
- What was the last song you listened to and sang along with?
It’s embarrassing to say this but with my family, I sang What’s Up by 4 Non Blondes. I then sang and tried to mimic the He-Man version.
- Got any fun plans for Halloween?
I didn’t do much for Halloween. All I did was rake leaves and ate candy corn and skittles. I also watched a classic movie in Blu-Ray called Casper. I enjoyed this movie as a kid and after watching it again as an adult, it made me feel younger and I did notice the adult content.
- Meher Gandhi
- Yahari Bento
- Precious Jasmin
- The Video Game Virtuoso
- Lucy Heartfilia Nalu
- Do you have a guilty pleasure song?
- What’s your fictional crush?
- What is your favorite movie so far in 2017?