I want to thank Moonid for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award. Sorry for the delay, I am happy to do these awards. Here is the rules on what to do:
#1 – Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
#2 – Answer the questions.
#3 – In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
#4 – Ask them 3 questions
Here’s the questions:
- If you could make one anime/novel/movie/series/whatever, what would be the synopsis for it?
Anime title: DevAn: I am better than you!
Anime Synopsis: No matter who you are, we all have a conscience. Conscience is represent by good and evil and they are governed by two beings: an angel who represents pure and love and the devil who presents evil and corruption. Every human is challenged by temptation and it’s up to humans to make the decision to follow what is good. However, what would happen when the worst angel and the ironic kindly devil are teamed up and forced to guide people’s decision. Let’s just say, it’s so hectic that Heaven and Hell won’t get involved. This is a series of stories about a not so good angel and a not so bad devil.
2. Who could be considered your ‘Hero’ to look up to and why do you consider that person as such? (can be either fictional or real)
I think my heroes in real life would be my parents. They make good decisions in life. When I say good, I don’t mean it as avoid mistakes. but I say good as in what is right and what can we do with love. In fiction, my hero would be Spider-Man and Captain America. Spider-Man is a hero who takes responsibility seriously. I think if people wanted to be like Spider-Man, we need to be willing to accept responsibility and be there when we are in a situation. For Captain America, I like how he fights for what is right and does it for America.
3. For some unknown reasons, you wake up on a strange magical fantasy land. What would be your ideal first meeting with the living beings on this fantasy land? (e.g. I would like to wake up on a strange classroom and notice that I’m suddenly a teacher to a classroom of 15 people; so yeah, Isekai thing).
I would probably see myself like as someone who is mistaken as a hero for the weak. If you seen the movie Oz the Great and Powerful, you will understand. I imagine myself as someone who thinks I am a hero who is meant to protect others from someone menacingly.
- Jon Spencer Reviews
- The Spooky Red Head
- Extraordinary Ordinary Talks
- Strange Girl Gaming
- Shokamaok’s Blog of Wonders
- What is your favorite and least favorite food?
- What is your pet peeve?
- If you can bring any fictional character to this world, who would it be and what would be the first thing you will do?
Just like the Cell Games in Dragon Ball Z, if you don’t do this award within 7 days, I will have no choice, but destroy the Earth because you didn’t want to participate in this fun blog post. It will be a bad time for Valentines Day!
(In the anime it’s 10 days, but I am not Cell so I will make it 7 days.)