If I had a dollar for every award I receive, I would end up being richer than Kanye West. LOL!
Anyway, thank you Kat Sade from GrimmGirl for nominating me for this Mystery Blogger Award. As always, I do like getting these awards, but too bad I get a bad habit of doing these late. I am happy to do these awards and answer your questions. Here is the rules:
- Put the award/logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you, link to their blog, and answer their questions
- Mention the creator of this award (I have no idea who that is… you might say it’s a mystery)
- Nominate people (I usually do five but you can do as many as you want honestly)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions with one weird or funny one
- Share link to one of your best posts
One of my best posts
To start this award post, I want to share one of my best posts from my blog. I recommend reading “Response: My anime beginning story“. This post talks about how I got into anime specifically.
President Kat’s questions
1. If you could bring back one cancelled show what would it be?
I would like to see Loonatics Unleashed return. I heard from my friend Allie that this cartoon was cool and funny, but it only made it to two seasons.
2. What was the first anime you ever watched?
My first anime that I got into was Pokemon. When I was little, I thought it was a cartoon because it appeared with cartoons like Animanics and Tiny Toon Adventures.
3. What is a goal you have as a blogger?
I want to be able to make my blog into a career. I would like to make money from my writing. Writing is what I am good at and I want to share my voice to the world.
4. Who is your favorite Sailor Moon character?
I haven’t seen Sailor Moon, but I heard a bit about the characters. I like the protagonist Serena Tsukino because I hear she is strong and silly. I also like Tuxedo Mask because I heard one of my favorite voice actor Robbie Daymond voiced him.
5. Last anime you dropped and why?
I think the last anime I dropped was Mobile Suit Gundam: Unicorn. After I saw the first season of Iron-Blooded Orphans, I was curious about trying other Gundam series. When I heard Toonami would premier Unicorn, I decided to give it a try. I forget how many I episodes I watched, but I stopped around 10 episodes because it looked boring to me. I think I fell asleep one time. Eventually, I will probably give this anime another try in the future.
My five questions
What is your favorite pizza topping?
Do you still watch SpongeBob SquarePants?
What is your favorite Pokemon?
What is your favorite show that no one likes?
Have you seen a movie in which you heard it was good, but it was awful?