21. Also He said to them, “Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand?
22. For there is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor has anything been kept secret but that it should come to light.
23. If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.”
24. Then He said to them, “Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you use, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
25. For whoever has, to him more will be given; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.”