Original post that created this T.A.P. post was done by Carnivoruslreviews.
Thank you to Shaddowcat99 for tagging me in this fun and unique tag post. It’s been a while since I got tagged and it also been a while since I did poetry but I am always up for a challenge. In this tag post, I am going to be sharing my three favorite anime and make a tanka poetry for these three.
A Japanese poem consisting of five lines, the first and third of which have five syllables and the other seven, making 31 syllables in all and giving a complete picture of an event or mood.
- Headline your post with “The T.A.P. Tag!” and put “tanka” as one of your tags.
- Make sure to link back to the original post that started the tag (this post!).
- Make sure to mention the person who introduced the tag to you!
- Pick 1-3 of your favorite anime.
- Write your tanka about the anime you’ve chosen. It’s fine if you decide to do only one or two if the schedule is tight.
- Tag at least 3 or more bloggers you know, and get their creative muscles flowing.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
One generation – 5
Their nickname is called JoJo – 7
The Villain has fangs -5
The man’s spirit shouts Ora! – 7
You’re next line is oh my gosh! – 7
A tale of a boy – 5
A story of a Saiyan – 7
Hero named Goku – 5
Time to collect the star orbs – 7
History reborn by gods – 7
I hate the city – 5
A boy trapped by his own past – 7
Do you love this place? – 5
A cute girl appeared to him – 7
The boy becomes the girl’s life – 7