I want to thank Keiko from Keiko’s Anime Blog for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award. It’s been a while since I got nominated but I am happy to get this award and participate. Go check out her post when you are done with reading my post. I enjoy these award posts and I thank you for taking the time reading my articles. When it comes to awards, I am always up for a challenge.
- Display the logo.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and share a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominated 7-10 bloggers.
- Ask them 7 questions.
- What’s your favourite genre of anime?
- Is there an anime you wish you had watched last year but didn’t get the chance to?
- If you could have any pet from an anime, what pet would you pick?
- Do you prefer watching anime weekly as it comes out or binge watching it once it has finished airing?
- What anime from this season surprised you in its first episode?
- Is there an anime you were looking forward to this season which left you underwhelmed after the first episode?
- Is there an anime character that you feel is similar to you? If so, who?
1. I like action anime especially from Shonen anime like Dragon Ball, One Piece and Naruto. I also have a soft spot for fantasy series like Isekai anime.
2. It’s not a series but I missed out on watching this movie. I really wanted to see Promare. I heard this anime was a combination of Fire Force and Gurren Lagann. I really like Studio Trigger and their worlds like Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill and I heard the dub for this movie was pretty good.
3. I would want Pina from Sword Art Online. I think it would be cool to have a dragon pet.
4. Out of the two, I would prefer binge watching an anime. I want to sit down and watch through an anime in completion.
5. The anime Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? definitely surprised me in the first episode. Not only the title caught me off guard but the first episode was really different. I would never imagine seeing an Isekai anime featuring a protagonist and his mom.
6. As far as I know, there hasn’t been any anime that made me feel underwhelmed.
7. I feel like Geomon from Lupin the 3rd is somewhat I feel I can have some similarities. Reason why is because if I am not doing anything, I am just kicking back and making comments and just watching afar. In my blogs, if I feel like writing, I jump right into my lap top and write away. If I am not online, I am away and just enjoying some peace and quiet.
Now that I am done answering questions, it’s my turn to nominate people to do this post!
- The Cajun Samurai
- A Geeky Girl
- Fred (This is my place)
- When Sirius Writes
- Kawaii Paper Pandas
- Neha’s Blog
- Otaku Outcasts
Here is my 7 questions for you guys:
- What anime item would you want to have in real-life?
- What is the most cringiest thing you ever heard in the anime community?
- Are you a secret otaku or an open otaku? Meaning, do you tell everyone you love anime and manga or do you keep your passions a secret?
- What is one anime series you can never get tired of watching?
- What is your favorite anime waifu/husbando?
- What anime character do you despise the most?
- If you been to the movies, what was the recent anime film did you see in theaters?