Here is the rules:
- Put the award logo image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominee any 5 question of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
- Share 2 link to your best post(s)
3 things about me
- I originally was going to use this blog for my life journal before thinking about becoming a writer for anime, video games and other entertainment content.
- I am a fan of classic Disney animation movies and other cartoons.
- When it comes to gaming, I really like classic games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros, Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon.
5 questions for me:
- Who is your favourite anime villain?
- What type of posts do you enjoy reading the most?
- If you could get a witch/wizard to brew you one potion, what would it be?
- You are trapped in an elevator with three of the most annoying characters. Who are you trapped with?
- What is the worst song you’ve heard recently?
1. My favorite anime villain would be Gild Tesoro from the One Piece movie One Piece Film Gold.
2. I like reading news in regards to anime and video games. I also like spoiler-free reviews.
3. If a wizard/witch was to make me a potion, I would want them make me a potion to give me superhuman strength like Captain America.
4. If I was trapped in a elevator with three annoying anime characters, these would be my three:
- Chi-Chi from Dragon Ball
- Mineta Minoru from My Hero Academia
- Asta from Black Clover
5.The worst song is any song from Cardi B. I never cared about her music.
Two of my best posts
- Peach Fuzz Critic
- Windmills of my Mind
- This is my place
- Merlin’s Musing
- Stardust and Coffee
- Grimm Girl
- Yahari Bento
- The Anime Basement
- Pinkie’s Paradise
- 100 Word Anime
My five questions for my nominees
1. What is your favorite anime opening song?
2. What anime gave you a great impact in your life?
3. If you could spend a whole day with an anime character, who would it be and what would you do?
4. What was the first manga you ever read?
5. What is your least favorite anime genre?