Special shout-out to Mara from Looking for Regot. Go check out her blog and her answers for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you for nominating me for this award post. Here is another mention Okoto Enigma for creating this award post. The creator of the Mystery Blogger is Okoto Enigma from Okoto Enigma’s Blog. Here is the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 things about me
- When watching anime, I like to take my time and watch a few episodes. If I have free time to kill, I will binge watch maybe 3 or 4 episodes in one sitting.
- I enjoy the Mandalorian more than the Sequel Trilogy. I like The Child more than Rey and Kylo Ren.
- Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel hero. Venom is my favorite anti-hero and sometimes villain.
1. I’ve mentioned what I don’t find cute about characters. What do you think could be lovely of someone?
I think it depends on the character’s personality and actions. Someone can look lovely and cute, but can be a jerk and cold-hearted. Even a strong and able-bodied person can be cute. It’s not about the physical appearance, it’s about their inward personality.
2. If you could choose only one hobby, what would that be?
I would choose gaming. Besides writing, I like to play video games for fun. I love a game that empowers me and entertain me.
3. Past or future?
I am not sure what I am being asked in this question. I am going to assume you mean do I want to go back to the past or fast forward to the future. I think I would go back to the past and enjoy the simple things of the 90s.
4. I’ll take this idea from Irina’s post because it’s lovely: if you were to spend the quarantine with anime/manga/movie characters, who would you choose and why?
I think I would choose Yugi Muto from Yu-Gi-Oh!. If I am going to stuck in quarantine, I would like to play some games to pass the time. It would be cool to learn how to play Duel Monsters and I would love to play video games with him.
5. What advise would you give a baby, if they could remember it?
If I could tell a baby one thing, I would tell them that no matter how old you get, never loose your childhood. Appreciate the fun things in life that makes you happy. Don’t grow up too fast and appreciate the fun moments. If you still like toys, games and cartoons, hold on tight to those things. Keep your fun and happiness close. I guess this was more than one advice.
My best post
One of my favorite posts is when I was talking about escaping reality and entering a world where I wish I could be better than being an average self. I got this idea from my girlfriend in one our conversations and I mentioned I wish I could go anywhere besides this world and feel like I can be super or amazing than my usual self.
- Chizurue (Elle)
- The Anime Spellbook
- Shokamoka’s Blog of Wonder
- Wore her sweater
- Secluded Observations
My 5 questions
- How did you get into anime?
- Besides watching anime, what other shows do you like to watch?
- What was the last movie you seen before the pandemic happened?
- What is your favorite type of Cheetos?
- Favorite Halloween special on TV?
See you next time and I hoped you enjoyed this award post!