Announced today and surprisingly getting a lot of attention, Nickelodeon is back again with a brand new game that will play similar to Super Smash Bros. Created by the same people who worked on the games Nickelodeon Kart Racers, get ready for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl. This game will be available for PS4/5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, and Switch in the fall of this year. Twitter user @Nibellion reported that according to IGN, the game will include 20 levels based on the cartoons, will have single and multiplayer (local and online) and it is also reported that the game will have a netcode. Evidently, a netcode would mean that this game will most likely will be on PC.
Not a full roster, but here is the known characters announced for this:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
This game definitely looks really good, I’m going to try and snag it as soon as it comes out. Seeing the Nickelodeon characters on the big screen will be hype
I am tempted to buy this game. I been hearing online on who do they want to have in the game. Some people actually want Goku in this game since Nicktoons first did aired Dragon Ball Z Kai on release.
That’d be awesome. If Goku were to make it in I’m definitely going to play as him all the time
This game will be the alternative to those who wanted SpongeBob in Smash Bros lol. Still, if Goku does make an appearance, I would play as him as my main.