I want to thank Fred from This is my place for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
It’s been a while since I did these tagged posts and I feel honored for receiving them. Please forgive me for not being active on them as I should be. I hope this tagged post will encourage me to keep on writing more than ever.
- What is something that you’ve done recently/the last thing you did that brought you joy?
If I can only recall one moment of my life that brought me joy, it would be the time I went to see Makoto Shinkai’s anime film Suzume. I took my girlfriend to see this movie and we highly recommend watching this movie. I would buy it for home video.
- What is something that you want to buy but can’t (yet)?
I really want this Beast Gohan figure. For over $100, I could get this detailed Beast Gohan performing the Special Beam Cannon.
- If you were in a harem a) what would your character archetype be and b) who your harem babes would be?
I would pick Mamako from Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?. She would be the loving and caring woman in the harem.
Nico Robin from One Piece. The brains of the harem who acts mature and who is caring to the main protagonist.
Yoruichi from Bleach. The strong one in the group who likes to tease and could play the potential tomboy of the group.
Rit from Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside. Rit would be another girl in the group who could look out for the main protagonist. When romance is involved, she is not afraid to get close for cuddles. When the main guy is under attacked, she is ready to kill.
- Who in your harem would you marry? How long do you think the marriage would last?
I feel like Mamako would be the one I would marry. She has the motherly nature and she would do whatever takes to show how much she loves and cares. I would probably have to pick the pace and catch up to her if I want to make this marriage last a life time.
- If your life were an isekai, what would the title be?
Title: I’m going where the average me can be greater… so I became a knight in the fantasy world!
- What is something that you’ve tried doing because of anime/other weeb content? Alt, something you’d like to try.
I tried to read the manga of an anime at the same time. I gave up quickly because I can’t multitask my two hobbies in one task.
- Who is (or are) the character(s) you’ve been obsessed with lately and why?
I love his goofy personality. He knows how to enjoy life by eating food and always smiling. When someone threatens him or his friends, he packs a wallop.
He’s not just a gamer, but he is a hero with good intentions. He looks out for his friends and people and he is willing to fight with his life to save lives. He may not be well-liked by other games, but he looks out for others.
While I do like Goku, I resonate with Gohan the most. While starting off as a crybaby in the start of the series, Gohan carries a huge amount of fighting potential. When he is pushed to the limit, his powers exceeds and reaches levels that could rival his father, Goku and his mentor (or green dad) Piccolo.
- What is something you are very passionate about and why? It can be serious or nerdy (or both).
For my nerdy passion, I am a huge collector of Funko Pop figures. I like to collect exclusive figurines of different franchises. Whether the character is from a video game, anime or Disney, I think these figures are neat. You can browse through my collection at this page.
- Make a list of 5 nerdy things you like (ie. anime, manga, games, etc). Now, you must stop doing all but one of these things. What is your choice?
- I like to blog about anime
- I enjoy playing video games.
- I tend shop hardcover manga books
- I tend to daydream and brainstorm fanfic ideas.
- I like to watch superhero movies.
If I can only keep one, I would keep my writing. I am a writer and refuse to stop blogging.
- What show or reading material (or both) do you always revisit regularly and why? Regularly as in at least once a year (or more frequently)?
For anime shows, I enjoy going back to Dragon Ball and Naruto. These two are my top favorite in Shonen Jump and I am a sucker for intense action and Shonen cliché. The main characters motivate me to be stronger than life.
- Tell me something that you love about yourself!
What I love about myself is that I can make many mistakes in life, but in the end, my family and friends will still love me. No matter how much I try to seclude myself, I like how they think about me.
Just like Fred, I am going to recycle these 11 questions. I will choose 11 people.
See you next time. Don’t be a stranger and if you have anymore tagged posts, hit me up.