Here we go again with another tagged post. This tag was from my good friend Capili Jiron from Artist by Beauty. Before we begin, here is the rules!
- Copy/paste the image of the tag in your post (I have place above ^.^).
- Make sure to share a little blurb about the creator of the tag.
- Give a shout out to the person who nominated you.
- Talk about what your strengths are, and what you love about yourself. These can range from anything positive about you, or your future aspirations and goals.’
- Who/what are you inspired by, and how do you want to make a difference?
- What’s your advice to those that struggle to love themselves, and to those that doubt themselves?
- Lastly nominate as many bloggers as you would like (ranging from 1 to whichever amount you choose) and let them know that you nominated them.
According to Capili Jiron’s blog, the creator of the tag post was a blogger named Asqa. Asqa writes posts about poetry, quotes and DIY’s.
Once again, I was tagged by Capili Jiron. She is a blogger who enjoys anime, video games, beauty and she even has her own YouTube channel.
Strengths and Love
One of my greatest strength is letting me feel empathy for others. Whenever I see someone in trouble or feeling sad, I am willing to listen to what they have to say. I give up my time for them. My other strength is writing whatever is in my head without hesitating. I am not afraid to write out my feelings. I do, however, have moments where I hold back a little bit in my writing but once I start writing from my emotions, I let it all out.
What I love about myself is that I am not perfect. I can mess up in life or I can fail in probably the most easiest things in life but in the end, my friends and family still accept my flaws. I appreciate my flaws and I don’t plan to change myself for the sake of others.
Who inspires me? My family and friends inspire me. My family tells me that I am very smart and unique. They tell me that I can mess up a lot but I can still be called successful. My friends know I am not the best friend in the world but they like me. They like me a lot that they can trust me with anything and some may even call me brother. With these people in my life, I don’t have to be afraid of people who wants to hurt me.
This might sound cliche but find people who accept you for who you are. If people like you regardless to your errors and flaws, you don’t really need to do anything to make them happy. They probably like you because you are different and they see you as fun.
Another advice would be listen to not bottle emotions. Someone might be hurting today but they are afraid to open up because they don’t want to ruin your day. It’s not good for someone to bottle their emotions and it’s not good to fake a smile for someone else who is already happy. It’s better to let go of your emotions and and just talk it out with someone you trust. Some people might just to hear “you are important.”
That’s all folks. I hope you enjoyed this post. Once you are done, go check out these blogs and follow them!