Welcome fighters from across the globe! I bring you exciting news for anyone who loves Street Fighter. It was recently announced by Capcom that they have two exciting news. First, the antagonist and fighter from Street Fighter III is coming to Street Fighter V. If you thought he was tough to fight in the past games, get ready to experience his god-like fire and ice powers with new V-Skills.
The biggest news from Street Fighter V is that Capcom announced another new edition for the recent installment. If you haven’t got Street Fighter V yet and you want the latest updates, you can preorder Street Fighter V: Championship Edition. Street Fighter V: Championship Edition is the updated version of SFV with 40 characters, 34 stages and +200 costumes. Championship Edition is coming out on February 20th, 2020. If you already have Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, you can purchase the upgrade kit in which you can download the up to date version of the game for only $24.99. The new DLC character Gill will be in this edition. Street Fighter V is available for PS4 and PC.
I know I am late for doing this, so just bear with me. This weekend we had Evo 2019 where gamers compete to fight and also people come to see exclusive up close and personal news especially new game titles and DLC. Joining Dragon Ball FighterZ, we have some DLC news for Capcom’s popular and current game Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. This game currently has up to 28+ plus characters from season passes 1-3. This game is constantly adding characters from past Street Fighter games, original characters and even Final Fight characters. It’s been revealed in a trailer that three new characters are joining the fight. We have the classic Street Fighter 2 fighter E. Honda returning to the ring. We have two Final Fight characters joining the game. We have the police officer Lucia Morgan and we have the dangerous pink hair thug vixen Poison. Based on what I hear, Vixen is officially a woman like how she was in the Japanese version of Final Fight. In the American release of the classic Fight Fight, in order to avoid controversy with violence and women, Capcom stated Poison as a trans, a man who dressed as a women.
You can get these three today! https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-CUSA01200_00-EP00090000000000
Google Play description:
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 32 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering the most exciting fighting game on mobile. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
– Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan.
– Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
– Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (Controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
– Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
– Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
– Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
– Four levels of difficulty.
Cue the music
TGIF! Thank God it’s Friday! It’s Friday everybody and we are in the middle of February! Valentines is over and so is President’s Day. As far I know, there is no more holidays in February and even though we are in winter, the weather is starting to feel like spring in California. Ever since the Marvel movie Deadpool was released in theaters last week, it made over $135 million on the box office and defeating last year’s record which was Fifty Shades of Grey and it earned $85.2. Tomorrow on Toonami, Akame ga Kill! will be entering its final episode and replacing the anime will be the new upcoming Dimension W.
Now that I took care of the news, this post is dedication to the newly released game Street Fighter V. The series is back with returning and new characters and I believe that Capcom actually did something correct. The DLC will be free and to unlock characters, you need to fight and earn “in-game” money. Now with that finished, it’s time to begin!
To end this post, I will do a top 5 on moments where Guiles’ theme goes with everything. Guile’s theme originated from Street Fighter II and his theme has been quite popular and is often used in YouTube videos. Some make moments epic while it also makes them silly. Anyway, here some music to pump you up (no particular order).
Go home and be a family man (or woman) 🙂
Capcom has announced a collector’s edition to Street Fighter V for North America. Here is what the game offers for those who are willing to spend for this early access (from Crunchyroll):
- SFV game disc
- The standard SFV game disc and case is included in every Collector’s Edition.
- 10 inch, fully painted Ryu statue
- Meticulously articulated and commanding in stature, the sculpture depicts Ryu preparing for his next battle. The Collector’s Edition packaging is specially windowed as well so that you can see the top half of the statue from the outside.
- 48p hardcover artbook
- Jam-packed with design sketches and other behind-the-scenes materials that shed light behind the development process of the game.
- Code Cards for additional downloadable content:
- Udon Digital Street Fighter Comics
- A collection of some of Udon’s finest work with the Street Fighter comic series.
- SFV Soundtrack Sampler
- Curated selection of some of the best tunes from the game.
- Twitch One-Month Subscription to Capcom Fighters channel
- This bonus is actually included with every standard copy of SFV, and gives a free one-month subscription to the Capcom Fighters channel on Twitch, which grants exclusive access to special Street Fighter chat emoticons, as well as video archive access.
This is doesn’t end yet, depending on where you preorder the game, players are awarded with battle costumes for specific characters.